Advanced Textiles Association (ATA) formerly Industrial Fabrics Association International (IFAI) and the Marine Fabricators Association (MFA) are pleased to re-confirm that Marine Fabricators Conference 2023 will occur in-person, as planned, January 26-28, 2023.
ATA/MFA continues to keep in close, communication with the Sheraton New Orleans and local government, to make the very best decisions as it pertains to health and safety measures for the in-person event.
Health and Safety Measures for All Attendees and Exhibitors
Marine Fabricators Conference’s venue, Sheraton New Orleans, New Orleans, LA USA, has added a number of enhancements to their facilty and services to keep them in line the the Marriott Commitment to Clean. Full details on the safety measures taken at the facility are available here: https://whattoexpect.marriott.com/msyis
ADDITIONALLY, THE FOLLOWING HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES WILL BE IN PLACE FOR MARINE FABRICATORS CONFERENCE 2023. KEEP IN MIND, THIS IS A FLUID SITUATION, THIS MAY BE UPDATED AT ANY TIME LEADING UP TO THE EVENT:
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout our contracted hotel space. Frequent sanitizing, and hand washing, are encouraged.
- 6-foot physical distancing in registration lines and other queues is suggested.
- Physical distancing at banquet tables / education rooms where feasible. Physical distancing will be encouraged.
- There will be plexi barriers at registration. Exhibitors are free to implement similar measures in their own spaces, if they so choose.
- Food and beverage options may be limited and served in accordance with hotel policies to limit high touch points.
- We will follow CDC guidance on masks including abundant signage throughout the building explaining. Mask will be optional for vaccinated attendees; we urge unvaccinated attendees to please wear masks.
- Masks will be available onsite for attendees.
- Masks will be REQUIRED for Hotel banquet staff and other staff that operate within our contracted space.
- We recommend those planning to attend/exhibit at the Marine Fabricators Conference please be fully vaccinated. While we respect everyone’s personal choice in this matter, and we will not ask for proof of vaccination, for your safety and the safety of all, please consider vaccination.
- We ask that if you aren’t feeling well to please remain home.
We will continue to publish updates to the health and safety measures planned for the event via email and on the ifai.com/marineconference website. Please continue to check back for more updates.
NOTE: This COVID-19 mitigation plan is subject to change as new information is learned and official policies and guidelines are updated.